The Baton Rouge Men’s Clinic is a Concierge Medical Practice
We create a relaxing and masculine environment so that men of every age and background can seek the professional treatment their relationship deserves.
What is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge Medicine is a model of care that allows Medical Providers to form a unique, one on one relationship with patients. The patient pays a fee or retainer for services and treatments. In exchange for the fee, patients receive enhanced care, including a commitment to limit patient loads to ensure adequate time and availability for each patient. This approach enables the Provider to personally focus on improving Sexual Health by removing the restrictions of traditional appointment scheduling models. The Baton Rouge Men’s Clinic is available to its patients 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for all 365 days of the year. We can provide same day services including the urgent treatment of a priapism (erection lasting longer than 4 hours.) A Concierge Practice model allows Baton Rouge Men’s Clinic to build a meaningful relationship and provide individualized care.
A visit is designed for anonymity* and you’ll enjoy the many concierge services and features we provide to make the experience as convenient, fun, and effective as possible.
Every member of our staff, including our experienced Urologist, is committed to helping men attain their optimal Sexual Health. After treating thousands of men for nearly every men’s sexual health issue imaginable, Baton Rouge Men’s Clinic understands that most sexually active men will need a little help at some point in his life.
The Men’s Clinic Experience is uniquely designed to make it as easy, comfortable, and effective as possible to get the help you need to get back in the game.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- State-of-the-art facility
- A television in every exam room
- Men’s interest magazines
- Complimentary Coffee, Water and Soft Drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- An exam with a Louisiana Licensed Medical Provider. Baton Rouge Men’s Clinic is owned by a Urologist and every patient has an opportunity to be treated by a Urologist**.
- $99 Consultation Fee: This fee includes the exam, a PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) and Total Testosterone Test, and a test dose of medication for Erectile Dysfunction, if applicable. (Treatment Plans are extra)
- Medically trained support staff.
- Same-day and walk-in service for new and current patients
- Individualized Treatment
- Fast response to questions and concerns
- Shorter wait times
- Treatment options for most income levels
- If medically qualified, every patient will receive the opportunity to purchase a Treatment Plan.
What is a Treatment Plan?
A Treatment plan is an elective decision to take control of your sex life. It’s a personalized treatment protocol developed by the Medical Provider and Patient Coordinator with the patient with the goal of restoring intimacy and better Sexual Health. A treatment plan consists of:
- All-inclusive follow-up visits***
- All medically necessary prescription adjustments for Baton Rouge Men’s Clinic prescribed medications
- All testing that is necessary in order to evaluate, treat, and make adjustments to dosage amounts
- 24/7/365 access to our staff for urgent treatment related issues or questions
- All necessary equipment provided: If your ED, Low T, or PE Treatment Plan requires equipment it is provided at no additional cost.
* Patients who require additional discretion can schedule appointments after normal business hours for an additional fee.
** Please make a request to meet with a Urologist when booking appointment.
*** A follow-up visit includes additional testing, examination or consultation with our staff.
I was skeptical when I first arrived but after just a test dose I saw results that I haven’t seen in 10 years. This is a life changing product thank you fellas at the Men’s Clinic.